5 EASY STEPS PROCEDURE FOR E-WARRANTY
E-WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) This E-Warranty shall be registered product under E-Warranty Registration which is against its manufacturing defects for a specified period of time(Clearly stated in each different Model/products) from the date of purchase from an authorized dealer or agent. Warranty is ONLY applicable for the products main components (Motor or Power PCB Board)
2) This E-Warranty is NULL and VOID under the following conditions;
3) E-Warranty is VALID when the registered product is and have been using PerfectAire Aroma Solution, without mixing or using other solution externally.
4) By registering for the E-Warranty, you (the Customer) fully understand the Terms & Conditions and accept the warranty provided for the above product.
5) The Customer also agree that the above information are provided accurately for the warranty registration purpose of the purchased product.
1. All E-Warranty Claims made for products will ONLY be made at our Service Centre cum Headquarters located at No.8, Jalan Sepadu 25/123A, Taman Perindustrian Axis, Seksyen 25, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
2. The product must be received by Perfect Lifes, at our Service Centre cum Headquarters, in order for it to be eligible for the E-Warranty claim for replacement affected main parts which is under warranty on manufacturing defect. The Customer must ensure that the product is sent to us in the most proper complete condition as possible to facilitate smooth claim process. In the event that an item produced to us is deemed in an unsuitable condition for the E-Warranty claim, we reserve the rights not to accept the E-Warranty claim and send the Product back to you.
3. During the E-Warranty Claim process, we will conduct a verification of on the purchase by login into the online E-Warranty system to confirmed your earlier E-Warranty Registration of the related purchase before proceeding for the claim process.