Solar Motion Sensor Light
Homeowners and visiting owls sleep soundly at night as solar-powered spotlights stay up after the sun sets to detect uninvited creatures and lurking spouses. After sunbathing during daylight, bright beams automatically switch on upon detecting motions within three-metre ranges to publicly name and shame. Working round the clock, durable detectors demonstrate waterproof and heatproof capabilities while fending off the need for personalised umbrellas and customised sunblock lotions.
- Solar-powered wall-mount spotlight with motion detector.
- Automatically switches on at night and lights up when detecting motion within range.
- Automatically switches off and charges during daylight.
- Over 12 hours of use at night after full day recharge.
- Waterproof and heatproof.
* For export, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dimensions: 86.5mm x 114.5mm x 41.5mm
- Solar panel: 0.44W (17% efficiency)
- Li-ion battery: 2.22WH
- LED power: 0.8W, 6,000K – 6,500K to 6,500K, 80lm
- Night sensor: <10Lux
- Motion angle and distance: 120 degrees, 3 metres
- Delay time: 10s
- Auto switch: automatically switches off and charges during daylight and switches on during night time
- Lights up upon detecting motion within range
- Over 12 hours of use after full day charge
- Bright and dim light options
- PIR motion sensor & CDS night sensor
- Waterproof and heatproof
- 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects