What is a PerfectAire Humidifier?
Humidifier therapy adds moisture to the air to prevent dryness that can cause irritation in many parts of the body. Humidifiers can be particularly effective for treating dryness of the skin, nose, throat, and lips. They can also ease some of the symptoms caused by the fluor common cold.
However, overusing humidifiers can potentially worsen respiratory problems. It’s important to know how to use them correctly.
Benefits of using PerfectAire Humidifier
Humidity acts as a natural moisturizing agent that can relieve dryness. Benefits of using PerfectAire Humidifier
• Help prevent dry skin
• Help prevent snoring
• Help prevent spread of air bornes viruses
• Prevent Static Electricity
• Prevents damange of wood
• May relieve allergy symtoms
• Relieve and prevent Sinus congestion/headache
• Help prevent dry throat
• Relieve nose irritation
• Prevent bloody noses
• Prevent irritated vocal cords
• Relieve dry cough
• Prevent cracked lips
You may be prone to these discomforts when the air in your home is dry. This is especially common during winter months or when an air conditioner is being used during the summer.
PerfectAire Ultrasonic Humidifiers
Ultrasonic humidifiers produce a cool mist with the help of ultrasonic vibration. The units vary in price, depending on the size you need for your home. Both cool and warm mist versions are available.
An ultrasonic humidifier — especially the cool-mist version — is a good choice if you have children.
Why Is Higher Humidity And Moist Air So Desirable?
1. Stay Healthy & Avoid Colds & Flu
2. Higher Humidity Levels Help Ease Congestion
3. Recover Faster
4. Reduce Allergies
5. Sleep Better
6. Prevent Dry Skin
7. Protect Your Hair & Scalp
8. Keep Your Pets Healthy & Comfortable
9. Keep Your Houseplants Healthy & Happy
10. Save Money On Utility Bills
11. Reduce Static Electricity
12. Keep Wood Furniture & Woodwork Intact