Sani System Polti Check
- class 2A Electro-medical device for surfaces and textiles high-level sanitization
- Steam nozzle with controlled expansion chamber to achieve a high temperature steam outflow
- 180° overheated dry steam outflow
- Electronic system for all functions’ management and control
- 4 preset sanitization programs
- User identification system through RFID cards
- Built-in thermal printer
- Boiler with continuous refill system for unlimited working time
- Manual cable winder
- Big stainless steel handle and side transport handles
- Anti-trace swiveling castors (1 antistatic) with brakes
|Max pressure||6 bar|
|Steam output||Up to 100 g/min|
|Boiler material||AISI 316 stainless steel|
|Boiler volume||3,5 l|
|Water tank capacity||5 l|
|Steam ready indicator||Yes, on display|
|Low water level indicator||Yes, on display|
|Steam hose length||2,5 m|
|Electric cable length||5 m|
|Boiler power||2200 W|
|Nozzle power||1500 W|
|Max power||2250 W|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||47 x 45 x 92 cm|
|Certification||Class 2A medical CE|
Sani System Check is able to identify authorized users thanks to personal R-FID cards that only work with the machine they have been encoded on.
Sani System Check's electronic board can manage 4 pre-set sanitization programs and check if the correct operating parameters of the machine are respected.
The integrated thermal printer of Sani System Check can release a receipt to report the use of the machine and all the information about each sanitization session.
|Overheated dry steam
Sani System's nozzle is equipped with a patanted system which can generate overheated dry steam at 180°, the only kind of steam for sanitizing.
Sani System's continuous refill system ensures an unlimited working autonomy.
|Anti-trace swiveling castors
The four swiveling castors - 1 antistatic - give great ease of movement and maximum safety during operations.