Protecting You From Harmful Germs
- Sneeze, cough, itchy eyes, running nose
- Breathing difficulties and asthma
- Allergies, rashes, itchy skin
- Fever or flu
A smart way to sterilize
- Kills 99.9999% of germs.
- Effective against all micro-organisms including HIV Type 1, hand, foot, mouth diseases and Avian Influenza.
- Convenient to use.
- Safe for use on hand as it leaves no harmful residue on the skin.
- Refreshing, mild pleasant fragrance.
- No water or towels required. Hence, no cloth mess associated with conventional washing.
- Works fast. Kills germs in 30 seconds.
- Travel-sized bottle. Protection anytime, anywhere.
Safe and Multifunctional
PerfectShield™ can be used for sterilizing hands and all types of objects in a broad range of settings.
Application : Homes, offices, nurseries, schools, clinics, hospitals, laboratories, bathrooms, etc
Objects : Toys, desks, keyboards, telephones, doorknobs, exercise equipments, sinks, etc
Germs : Never Too Small To Harm Your Loves One
Germs are microscopic organisms that can cause diseases. Invisible to the naked eye, they are bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoa that exist in our living environment. Exposure to them may set off a chain reaction in your health. Germs may cause illness such as flu, fever or allergy. However, viruses like Avian Influenza (bird flu) can infect human and may become deadly.
Mode of Kill
|BACTERIA||Proprionibacterium ATCC 6921||15 sec|
|Pseudomonas aeruginosa ATCC 15422||30 sec|
|Staphylococcus aureus ATCC 6538||30 sec|
|Salmonella cholerasuis ATCC 10708||30 sec|
|Listeria monocytogenes ATCC 19111||30 sec|
|E.coli 0157 ATCC 43888||2 min|
|Enterococcus facium (VRE) ATCC 700221||2 min|
|Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) ATCC 700698||2 min|
|VIRAL||HIV type 1, Strain HTLV=IIIB||30 sec|
|Herpes simplex type I ATCC VR-733, Strain F(1)||1 min|
|Rhinovirus R37 ATCC VR-1147, Strain 151-1||10 min|
|Influenza A ATCC VR-544, Hong Kong Strain||10 min|
|Pollovirus A ATCC VR-1002, Strain Lansing||10 min|
|FUNGAL||Trichophyton mentagrophytes ATCC 9533||10 min|
|The athlete's foot fungus|
|INFECTIOUS DISEASES||Avian influenza virus H5N1||3 min|
|* Proven 20 times bacteria kill time faster than leading competitors.|